Thank you for considering the YMCA Preschool for your child.The YMCA is committed to helping individuals develop values and behavior that are consistent with Christian principles. The preschool years are important foundation years in a child’s life. It is our goal as teachers to help each child grow spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually. We look forward to working together as a team, with you the parent and the teachers to have this be a positive experience for your child.
Our professional, dedicated, and highly trained staff is our greatest asset. You will find every YMCA teacher is truly dedicated and focused on providing a nurturing environment with outstanding curriculum activities. Each has a wealth of talent and professional experience to draw upon. They use a variety of teaching methods and materials to engage, support and challenge each child. It is amazing to observe these teachers in action and see all of the exciting activities each class is involved in throughout the day.
Please take some time to visit our preschool and see first hand the outstanding facilities and programs that are available for your child. All curriculum is Christian based.
The preschool program features: Academic Activities ~Arts and Crafts ~Christian Stories ~Gym Fun and Adventure Challenge Computer Time ~Swimming lessons ~ Show and Tell~ Music and Finger Plays~ Field trips... And Much More!
Fall Class Times and Fees:
2 Day Classes:
- Tuesday/ Thursday Morning 8:30am to 11:30 am
- Members: $75.00 per month Non-Members: $95.00 per month
3 Day Classes:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Morning 8:30am to 11:30 am
- Members: $85.00 per month Non-members: $105.00 per month
4 Day Class
- Monday through Thursday afternoon 12:20pm to 3:10pm
- Members: $110.00 per month Non-members: $130.00 per month
5 Day Class (Pre-Kindergarten only)
- Monday through Friday morning 9:00am to 12pm
- Monday through Friday morning 8:45am to 11:45am
- Members: $130.00 per month Non-members: $150.00 per month
Member Registration: March 20, 2017
Non-Member Registration: April 3, 2017
$25.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee
For More Information, Contact:
Child Care Director