The YMCA Fun Club Programs provide a safe & wholesome environment in which children can learn to communicate effectively, cooperate with others and care about each other. It is offered as an after-school program for youth during the school year and a Summer Fun Club program for youth during the school break. Activities include games, crafts, swimming, miniature golf, field trips, computer time, gym activities, adventure challenge, swimming and a christian-based curriculum. Children ages 5 years to 12 years are welcome to attend both programs throughout the year.
Summer Camp Hours are as follows:
Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm
- $90.00 (Members)
- $110.00 (Non-Members)
Registration Dates For Summer Kids Camp:
- Member Registration: April 8th, 2013
- Non-Member Registration: April 15th, 2013.
- Online registration available April 15nd, 2013
Or stop at either YMCA location. Financial Assistance Available upon request.
Registration Forms For Summer Kids Camp:
- Click Here for more information and Registration Forms for grades K-2nd
- Click Here for more information and Registration Forms for grades 3rd-6th
For additional information, contact: