16th Street YMCA Rec Swim times:
- Monday thru Friday: 12-4PM
- Mondays: 8:30-9PM
- Tuesdays: 6:30-7:15PM
- Wednesday: 6:45-9PM (no diving boards)
- Thursday 6:30-7:15PM & 8:30-9PM
- Friday: 6:30-9PM
- Weekends: 1-5pm
18th Street Waterslides times:
- Fridays: 4-8pm
- Weekends: 1-5pm
Rec Time Guidelines-
Our recreation swim times are geared for those who wish to play in the water. Fun floatational toys are provided by the YMCA such as water basketball, water noodles, and diving sticks. No rafts or inflatable devices are allowed in the pool. Personal floatation devices-- lifejackets and float belts-- are the only floatation devices permitted.
Age Policy -
If swimmer is under the age of eight, an adult 14 years or older must be in the same facility with the child. However, any child (reguardless of age) that requires a floatation device must have a person 14 years old or older in the water with them.
1. All sliders must be 48” tall.
2. You must be able to tread water to ride down the waterslides.
3. Maximum slider weight 300 pounds.
4. No t-shirts, cut-off jeans, float belts, or lifejackets allowed. No swimsuits or shorts with metal rivets, buttons, or fasteners.
5. No tubes, mats, or floatation devices are permitted on the waterslides.
6. Sliders must be in good health. Pregnant
women or individuals with heart or back conditions should not use slides.
7. Use of slides is prohibited while under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
8. Follow the instructions of the lifeguard on duty.
9. Sliders must exit the pool immediately using the ladder closest to the exit of the slide.
10. Use the slides at your own risk.
11. Recreational swimming is only allowed in the designated areas when the slide is not operating.